THE NORTH FACE 1996 Camo Retro Nuptse Jacket Green
THE NORTH FACE Green 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket - Camo | One of the most iconic styles in The North Face® collection, the 1996 Nuptse Jacket is engineered to deliver winter weather protection with serious mountaineering style. With classic baffles packed with cosy RDS-certified goose down, this jacket has what it takes to shield you from wintry conditions. A durable water-repellent finish shrugs off the elements when you get caught in a shower, while a selection of zipped pockets gives you plenty of space to keep your phone, keys and other valuables safe when you're out and about in the city.
THE NORTH FACE Green 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket - CamoDOWN FILL (700 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down)
- 100% recycled polyester 73.0g/m² with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
- A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Tuck away hood
- Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Centre front zip
- Zip hand pockets
- Interior zip pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Adjustable cuffs
- Nuptse celebration label inside
- TNF® woven label on sleeve
- Product Code : T92ZWEJK3
- THE NORTH FACE Green 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket - Camo
Orders under £15 will be charged £2.95 Click here for more information Order by 3pm Mon-Fri For Same Day Dispatch - International Shipping all orders over £100 FREE Shipping under £100 will cost £10 - Returns Returns are simple and easy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, you can return within 14 days of receipt. Click here for more information on Returns